Old June 2nd 05, 11:33 AM
Adrian

Helen Miles wrote:
Well, Flanagan and Lola have found a great home. ) A family with 2
young boys of 8 & 10, who were very gentle and reserved when meeting
the kittens. Mom and dad didn't commit to the kittens as soon as they
saw them - they had wanted one bitty, and I told them that Flan and
Lola were a pair, so they went away to discuss the implications of 2
owners before saying yes. Anyway, they seem very nice, very concerned
about the kittens and what having them entails, and I am happy with
the home.

Which brings me on to Alfie. I have made the decision not to adopt
him, simply because Cleo is having difficulty adjusting to the new
addition. She's terrified of the kittens to the point that yesterday
she was pounced on by Alfie and she wet herself in fear. Lord alone
knows what happened to her before I got her, to make her so hesitant
and fraidy (she makes Pandora look brash and confident!) but I can't
take the risk that she won't adapt - she's having enough problems
with the dog and she's been around her for 6 months now.

So, we have found a great home for Alfie - an older semi-retired
couple who are looking to adopt a single kitten to rule their lives.
) They come to meet him tomorrow, so purrs would be gratefully
recieved that they like each other.

My house will be very quiet and very tidy this weekend. (

Helen M

That's great news about Flanagan and Lola. :-) I'm sure the couple will
love Alfie at first sight. You've done a good job, I hope Cleo enjoys
the , very quiet and very tidy house.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.