Old June 29th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CheeseFace via CatKB.com

Default coconut safe for dogs & cats?

Thanks, everyone. All your input is appreciated! Seems like coconut (oil,
at the very east -found some websites about it) is good for the thyroid and I
know many cats end up with thyroid disease, probably from those darn pull-top
cat food cans being coated with bisphenol-a. So far, my little Sam seems
fine and, rather than give him cow or other ruminant animal milk, I just want
to be sure I'm helping him, not hurting him. Thanks again. Any other
comments still appreciated.....