Old June 27th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default update -- actually spoke to the GI dr today

On 2006-06-27, Sam penned:

Glad to hear that it's "minor" (def: what someone else has ) and
glad that it's not too much of a lifestyle-altering thing.

I would definitely rather not have anything wrong, but I guess I have
to play the hand I'm dealt, and this one isn't too bad. I guess. I
think yearly colonoscopies sound pretty unpleasant (not the procedure,
actually, but the stuff you have to drink). Especially when you
consider the purpose, which is to be sure you don't have colon cancer.
Eek.

I guess nothing has really changed, though, except that I have a name
for what's going on.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully