Old December 7th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Purrs for Custer (update)

On 12/07/2011 01:15 PM, nik Simpson wrote:
On 12/7/2011 1:17 PM, CatNipped wrote:
On 12/7/2011 10:49 AM, nik Simpson wrote:
He's missing in action, I haven't seen him since Sunday so some "get
your furry butt home" purrs would be appreciated

GYFBH purrs on the way.

So it's proved, Custer doesn't have the sense to come in out of the
rain. It's been cold a wet here for a couple of days, so the fact I
hadn't seen Custer was worrying, and going out to the back of the house
had no effect.

Then a couple of hours after posting this I went out back and tried
calling him again, and there he was (the furry little MF) making his way
through the trees, apparently completely unaware of how worried I'd been.

I swear I'll swing for him ;-)

Perhaps he did hide somewhere out of the rain. Was he dry or wet?
Glad he's back!!!MLB