Old March 25th 16, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default The party commences (a little late)

"Community Kitties" wrote

On 3/23/16 7:25 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

[As Ranger stands talking to Pipps, a little torbie kitten walks silently
up behind him and swats his tail. When he turns to see who just swatted
him, the kitten hisses and growls.]

Ranger: sigh Hi, Francesca. Pipps, dis is mine new sisfur, Francesca.

Francesca: Dat's not mine name! Mine name is Francesca da Fierce!
Hisssssss! Growlllll!

Ranger: sigh Ok. Pipps, dis is mine new little sisfur, Francesca da
Fierce. Her is 5 months old.

Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
if you would like to be my flower girl ?
All you have to do is skip down the lawn first, throwing rose petals
from a basket you are carrying.
The rose petals turn into magical bubbles as you throw them
Pretty cool, huh?
I know you are hissing and spitting because you are in a new home, but
your 2
humans, and Ranger and Sammy all love you, so please don't hiss and spit so
much.
Understood? "