Old August 8th 17, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-08 14:22:48 +0000, Mishi said:

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:49:22 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Those of you who also have accounts on Facebook might like to know that
there is now an R.P.C.C group on Facebook. It is currently very small,
but everyone who loves kitties and meow-chat is welcome to join us.
This group will fill a different niche than the Meowchat Stories group,
in that we'd kind of like to find activities and adventures like we see
here taking place in the Facebook group.

I also recall that in the past several people have expressed a pretty
profound desire that their Usenet posts NOT appear on any Facebook
groups, so I would like to reassure all who feel that way that messages
posted here in Usenet will NOT be echoed to the Facebook group without
permission. Therefore, those who don't object to having their posts
echoed to Fazcebook please let me know.

Hi Dan,
I tried to find the group, and cannot. There are a lot of R.P.C.C.
groups on there!

Mishi, I took the liberty of adding you, I hope you don't mind.

A direct link to the group is
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1083...602/?ref=br_rs

Dan, I got this message when I clicked on that link: Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.