Old September 16th 04, 03:16 PM
Mary

"jimmy the LD" wrote in message
Can't you just put the litterbox on the **** spot?

Bluesman

Wow. What breathtaking simplicity. I assume the OP does not want to put

the
litter box there?

I'm not sure what this means - I don't want to teach him that the spot he
uses is the toilet, I want to teach him that he's not ****ing supposed to
**** there. Placing his litter box on the spot seems to me to be a bad
judgement.

Jimmy

Why? Because you don't think a litter box should GO there?
I can understand that it might not look nice there, but with
the battle you are having with Rutherford and the fact that
you claim to love him so much, it seems to be a great
compromise. A bad judgement? Um, you'd have a cat
going IN THE LITTER BOX instead of on the floor,
wall, etc. You could slowly over time inch it in the direction
you want it. Did someone suggest to you that cats are
the kinds of animals you can completely bend to your will?
If so, not true. Rutherford may be missing his literal
cojones but he's got nine more sets and they are all
issuing opinions.