Old April 28th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.binaries.underground
vic kevlar

Default **** i musta KILLED rec.pets.cats...

now really though... forget trashcan man... i ****ing KILLED
rec.pets.cats with TOO MUCH DATA...

well... heres a sweet one...

cats like to stare down a bird... when they scare one, they smell a ROSY
resonance...

and well, i have ACTUALLY scared someone (i dont know what genetics they
were... north america is well... you know...) and SMELLED chicken...
no joke.

there is a rose bush in my backyard... cats like to sit under it... and
with my new one, i have a litter box upstairs, and a roll of rose
smelling bags next to it... he had pawed it a bit a couple times and
apparently rolled it around... im told it was a special blend to smell
like rose to demonstrate to some sensitive owners whats up with cats and
birds...

have fun