Old July 7th 03, 12:55 AM
Sherry

Nipsy IS a beautiful cat. He looks a lot like my Tiger who I also
suspect is a Maine Coon. There is no question that Nipsy is big but I
think the picture tends to exaggerate his size. By holding the arms out
and taking the picture up close, Nipsy would appear larger than life.

-MIKE

LOL, I told you I got accused of posting a "doctored" photo last time I put
that link up. The cat being closer to the camera than the person probably
*does* give that illusion, but even in a pic of her holding him close, you can
still tell how big he is. Look at the size of his head in relation to her in
this photo. He's got the biggest cat-head I've ever seen. He truly is a gentle
giant though.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/jamieorion.jpg

Sherry