Old April 7th 04, 06:26 PM
Cat Protector

I think it is always a nice idea to get another cat. The two can keep each
other company when you are at work, on vacation, etc. It doesn't matter what
the sex is. I have to females for example that get along pretty well. But of
course if you are pressured into balance male/female is always good too.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"trents32" wrote in message
We are considering getting a cat.
Will a cat be happier with companionship of 2nd cat.
Is there an issue getting two cats?
Does it matter if they both male or female or a mix when both are

nuetered
and spayed?
We lost our cat and to have enough cats for everyone in family to share I
thought 2 cats would be good.

Thank you for any thoughts