Old April 14th 04, 10:41 PM
polonca12000

Welcome back, Zorin! I'm so glad Lynxie has his priorities set correctly.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote in message
Heya folks!

So last night I was sitting there using the computer, and Lynxie's food
bowl was between the door and me. I noticed him come into the room, walk
RIGHT PAST the food bowl, rub himself against and around my ankles,
stopping for a scritch between the ears, and only then walk back to the
food bowl and devour the remaining food there.

He decided that greeting me first was more important than eating! I was
a bit touched by this, and gave him a few extra treats once he finished
his food.

He's become such a wonderful cat. And to think I had waited so long to
finally get a kitty....

-Zorin, still alive