Old June 16th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Maybe things are looking up

I'm so glad to hear that, Ginger-lyn. And I'm sure you will begin to
feel much better in just a couple of weeks of taking the
anti-depressants. Hugs and purrs,
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

They're worse on the DH front, but at least it looks like I've
recovered one of my "lost" friendships.

He came over last night and we talked for four or five hours, even
stuff from years ago (we've known each other half my life). Worked
through a lot, got very honest about a lot, and it looks like we are
very solidly dear friends once again. He is going to help me through
some of this divorce stuff, too, whatever he can, whenever he can. I
am so grateful. Friends make all the difference, and to almost have
lost one had me so depressed I just about gave up on life.

And so today I follow in Yowie's footsteps, and begin to take
antidepressants. I hope they will help me through this time, give me
more energy, and help my outlook. I really, really hate going this
route, but when your pulmonologist's intern thinks you should be on
antidepressants, I guess it's way past time to give it a try.

Wish me luck!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com