Old April 8th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default I iz muc betterer today

you needsta teach dat bazket hownd sum mannerz, Tiger thankful for yourown
catcern
Granby wrote in message
Tiger, Iz gld youownself is bedder. When my seckretary talked to soft,

she
was koncerned because of all the kitty ailments in da out. I am sure
yourown wife kiddy was a great help to yourownself. Piglet sitting on the
printer and purring in spite of the
Baskit Hound watching closely.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dear furndz efur mine hoomanz wuz wurried fur nufin, or da threat of da
NAZTI TED who stealz pee or yourown wonnerful purrz anna care of mine

wife
kitty heped minesef, I iz muc betterer diz mornin anna ta proofit ta

soft
efin let hersef see minesef playin wifa turbo skratcher, Thank alla
yoursefz fur yourown catcern, ... spekalli unka Dan who iza almozt a
purrfekt hooman, Tiger