Old September 16th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Exploring, starting in Central Park

"Hello?!? Who calls upon me?!? You are treading on a scared place!!!!
Purify yourself before you go any further!!!! The road in front of you
is filled with DANGERS. Only Cats Pure in Heart and Pure in Spirit may
find the Temple of Bast. Those found unworthy shall be DESTROYED!!!! My
Sisters and I have maintained the various Passage Ways that lead to the
Temple for thousands of years. This is but one of over a hundred Passage
Ways located throughout the world that all lead to the Temple of Bast.
Leave EVERYTHING of the outside world HERE!!! If you seek the Temple of
Bast, leave the external world behind, after you Purify yourself,
proceed forward using ONLY your inner senses, for reliance upon external
senses will lead to your DOOM!!! Come naked to me and be WELCOMED!!!!"

Ooh, this sounds both exciting and ominous! I have an idea...

[Amelia retreats a ways and gets out her catellite phone. She makes a
call, and moments later we hear the sounds of a couple more cats trotting
down the passageway from the cave. The approaching cats turn out to be Aed
and Morgana from the Second World. Aed is wearing a scarlet cloak
embroidered with gold thread, and Morgana wears a purple cloak decorated
with silver thread. Aed and Morgana examine the carvings carefully.]

Morgana: Amelia, I believe you are correct. This does indeed appear to an
ancient carving, even more so than the inscriptions on Cleopatra's
Needle. And the tingle you feel when you touch the mark is the energy of
the magic given to the mark. Come join paws with us.

[Amelia, Morgana, and Aed join paws. Morgana places a paw on the carving,
meows a few very strange sounds - and all three kitties disappear in a
flash of blue light!]