Old September 16th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Exploring, starting in Central Park

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:31:37 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T lays his catphone aside then, a turkeybirdie leg, a big hunk of
cheezea then sum shrinpies anna finallie da micekream he has been
finishing. Harri shud we join pawz wiff wascal and Piglett and deze
ofthers anna go where dem went? He sort of hopes she says to wait but,
will trust her judgement.

Well, it looked like Morgana knew what herself was doing, and it sorta
looked like dey was especting somefing unusual to happen, so I fink we
may as well wait. In fact, we might want to fink about continuing down da
passage.

Harri