Old January 21st 04, 01:05 AM
ChildFree23

Fangu, Miss Violette. She's gone off to be with her Very Special Friend
Joe. But she'll be back next month.

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*Violette grabs porter and fiddles*

*POP!!! SSCCRATCH!!! POP*

That was easy enough, she sure did jump up quick, Miss Violette
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
Yeah, that's it! Port in and out really quick, the same way Kitty
Schottland likes to sneak out the door! [Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have
said that.]

Right now, she's stooped down in the bathroom cleaning under the sink.

Get
her now while her butt is up in the air!

Lilith Kitten
Ducking And Running For Cover
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
or I could just port in jump at her backside and port out, if I do

this
an
alla of you cats are where other humans can see you then they will not
believe her, Miss Violette, even more innocently
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Yes, but they is six years apart. Meowmie Debby is the older one.

Go on, why don't you scratch her?!?

Lilith Kitten
Finally Realizing That Auntie Becky Is Good For SOMETHING
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net