Old April 29th 05, 06:34 AM
Harri

Default Mine MEAN, MEAN Paw!

Dis is just too much! Dis has me just so mad...

Mine Paw and me stopped in Clam-math Falls fur da nite, cuz da nextest
truck stop is 300 miles away. When it getted dark mine Paw connected da
hoomin-on-a-string and wez went fur our walk.

Dis truck stop does not hab much of a kitty walk area. Dey should be
ashamed! But I did find a bigbig clump of tumbly-weeds dat was all
mooshed together, so I started exploring it. I getted into da edge, and
I heard somefing moving inside. I sat really still fur about five
minutes so I could listen better and figger out where it was. When I dat
all figgered out I started edging deeper into da bushes. Mine Paw pulled
on da string and wouldn't let me go any further. Him said somefing about
"I don't know what it is you hear in there". Well, bark bark! Why do you
fink I was trying to go in deeper? Hmmmmph!

Den we walked some more around dis field, til I heared some froggies.
Lots of froggies! Da sounds was coming from a big low spot about 20 feet
away. I started towards it but again mine Paw wouldn't let me go. Him
said somefing about mud and marshes and goo. I wasn't going huntin mud
and marshes and goo, I was going hunting froggies! Is dat silly, or what?

Den comed da big one. I heard a goose-birdie! It was over on da udder
side of the trainmonster tracks. I mrrrr-queaked at Paw dat I wanted to
go look at the goose-birdies. but him wouldn't let me. Den one of da
goose-birdies started LAUGHING at me! It honked "silly little kidden
can't go walking wifout it's hoomin on a string!" So I charged straight
for it, figgering I'd see it as soon as I got on top of da hill den I
could pounce on it and bap-bap-bap it until it apologized. But once
again mine mean mean Paw wouldn't let me go!

Purrezdent Clarence, isn't dere a low dat hoomins has to let kitties unt
wherever and whenever dey want to? If not, den we need one!

Den, after we had been walking only about a half a hour, another driver
showed up in our walk place with a DOG. I know mine Paw is scared of
other drivers and specially of DOGs, so I letted him pick me up and
carry me back to da truck. I figgered it would make him feel braver if
him knowed dat him had a great big furageous hunting kitty in hims arms.

I jus don't know what I'm going to do with dis hoomin!

Harri the irritated Roadcat