Old April 30th 05, 02:15 PM
Harri

OK. Do you have a lawyer kitty who can help you if you need it? If
not, either I'll talk to your Paw or we'll find another kitty who wants
to!

Clarence

No, I duzn't know any lawyer kitties. I could ask mine Cleo sisfur, but
Cleo and I usuallly hissy-growl at each other. But I might not need it -
mine mean, mean Paw is maybe gettin betterer. The two days we was at
LaPine, him taked me fur morning walks AND night walks. And here in
Fernley, Nebada him taked for a night walk and a morning walk. So maybe
him is learning. We'll see. I'll let you know how it goes dis weekend in
Lost Begas. Wez haf to sit dere ALL WEEKEND long, so Paw ought to hab
plenty of chances to take me kitty walking.

Harri