Old October 13th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default I put the snatch on Scooter and he's at the Vet

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:12:24 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"dgk" wrote in message
. ..
Since I was off Monday I took the opportunity to take Marlo to get her
annual checkup and shots. While there I asked the vet what I could do
about Scooter, the outdoor cat I've been feeding. Scooter has been
very busy overpopulating the neighborhood. We discussed the fee and
for $200 I can get him neutered, tested, and vaccinated.

You are just a total sweetheart. Bless you. With this single act, you
prevented the suffering of so many animals.

Scooter may not be too pleased however.

Men always place such a high value on testicles.