Old November 24th 03, 12:47 AM
Cheryl

In om,
Steve G composed with style:

I also don't think those who live in such an area need to be
berated by someone who doesn't have a clue.

Can't work out whether this is an insult directed at me, or not.
Must
be all the beer cans I've been crushing against my forehead
recently.

No, it wasn't directed your way. I can't say that I've ever seen
you post vicious attacks anyway. And please don't get me wrong;
everyone has the right to say what they want to say. I'm not trying
to be Usenet Police or anything. lol My biggest problem is that
sometimes I butt in and defend people, or try to let people avoid a
possible attack, but that is just my nature. I'm trying not to do
that on Usenet so much but sometimes I just forget.