Old December 24th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Merri Kissmouse!

"cshenk" wrote

There has been 5 stockings since I came herez. 3 for the 2 foots and 1
fur Cash and me. Now dez 6. Bet dey wudda been 7 if Sammy had wanted to
stay longer, but hez happi where hez at.

Auntie Mabel is askin me and Cash what dat stocking is fur but wez just
smiling an tellin her she gonna like it.

Update! Wez home wif our 2foots again after a wunerful party! While wez
away, Meowmie fed dem stockings. Aunti Mabel caught on a bit anna said to
me 'I bet dey has BONES and GOODIES in dere!'. Cash an I jus smiled. Mai
own smells nicely of nip (an gots lots of mouse shaped bulges).

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!