Old May 16th 12, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default The Wall (OT)

you could offer to take them and let them dry if he cuts and stacks, whilst
not brilliant, free is good, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
Dangerous tree is now sorted - a man with a chain saw came yesterday,
so I
am still on good terms with that neighbour!
Grandmothers say very wise things. My own grandmother, when I asked her
when I was about 6 where I was during the war, she said "you were a seed
in
God's garden.." I was happy with that explanation.
Tweed

I hope that means you've now got plenty of logs for your wood burning
stove
for next winter.
--
Adrian

They need to dry out for two years, and he didn't cut them all up. Willow
is not brilliant for burning, anyway. I wish.
Tweed