Old November 16th 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Gwanby's Birfday!

Happi purrdai tu yu Gramby,
Weh awl luff yu
Mai meowmie iz gonna send yu uh bewated purrdai kard.
Hur fot et wuz laytur in diz munth.

Mosey, PookyCat, Sqweex, Pipps , BobWQat n Mimzy

[A 'porter twinkles in Granby's home. Two Zot girls step out, carrying a
box. They set it down, open it and carefully take out a large cupcake with a
candle on it. THey light the candle and meow a duet:]

Happy Birfday to yoooooo
Happy Brifday to yoooooo
Happy Birfday Deer Gwanby
Happy Birfday to yooooooooooooooo!

[They twine themselves around her ankles, then step into the porter and
disappear]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/15/2011 6:51:19 PM