Old November 24th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

Default cat vomitting

On Sat 18 Nov 2006 04:29:02p, Buddy's Mom wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ups.com:

Sounds like he has a blockage. I would take him to an emergency
vet now.

nldiggs99 wrote:
My cat has not ate for a few days, drinks water but then throws
up. My vet said to bring him in on monday. He did this same
thing back in June and they did blood tests, xrays everything
and found nothing wrong. Well, today

I had to go back and find the OP on this, and if the cat had the
same problem in June, and recovered on its own, and is now sick
again, I'd think it's something other than a simple obstruction. It
is recurring. So what can cause a recurrance? A tumor not removed
would only get worse if it's malignant. Hairballs? A passed
hairball would provide relief and recovery from the problem in
June. A new hairball could cause the problems now. I don't think
hairballs show up on xrays very well. I'd think the vet could feel
poo blocking up in the colon if theirs a hairball blocking the exit
of it.

--
Cheryl