Old November 26th 03, 06:05 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Dan Mahoney had some very interesting things to say
about From Family Pet to Homeless:
whayface wrote:
They should make is ex-owners live homeless and on the streets for as
long as Lucky did That is how I got my first baby. People in a low
income apartment accross from my ex moved out and left their Kitty
(Which is what I named her) behind when she was pregnant. I took her
and and found homes for her 5 babies and had her spayed and that has
been about 2 years ago. The vet says she is about 5 years old now.
She still is very jumpy and will trust no one but me and then
sometimes not even me!!! Since then I have taken in 3 more and talked
my ex into taking in 2.

That's similar to how I got my Sammy kitten. He was dumped under the
hedge at the grocery warehouse I worked at, and I trapped and adopted
him when he was about 6 weeks old.
I'd LOVE to find the people that dumped him.

Objection! Referring to them as "people" is offensive to actual human
beings, IMO.

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom