Old April 10th 05, 10:54 PM
Tanada

O J wrote:

There is a computer in the house, but it's mostly been used by others.
I mentioned that I spent a lot of time on r.p.c.a and wondered if she
had ever heard of it, she hadn't. I told her to have the users get
her a newsreader and to set her up to read us. I don't know if they
have, but if you're reading this, Louise, I think you'll find this one
of the friendliest places on the internet.

If she is, we'll have picked up one of the sweetest people I know, so
I hope we'll have her as more than a lurker (someone who reads, but
doesn't contribute).

Ooooooh, I hope she joins us, we can always use more sweeties in here to
make up for some of us sore heads (carefully looks around to see if
anyone is pointing at me as I'm the biggest sore head I know). Please
join us Aunt Louise. We love people who care about others, especially
if they care about cats.

Pam S. who cares about cats, but is still a sore head, ask Tanada