Old July 2nd 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default firwurkz!!!

very shy mancat * I iz veri glad you iz cominta little lake anna i iz veri
happita be seeinda firwurkz at yourown howze, butted i wuz hopin missy furm
unca billz howze wuld go wif minesef... we haz lotz in kommon, we bof haz
long hair whut we getz mattz in anna we sumtimez chompzda hoominz, MH
"Winnie" wrote in message
On Jul 2, 4:38 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hissy missy frum Unkle Billz houze, u had an infitazion from MH at Auntie
softz houze for da pardie. If u don wanna go wiff him u shud say soz. U
don hafta du nofin u dont wanna. Him iz a nize kitty. Willow wondering why
ther hasn't been an answer.

Fangs for the infitazion. Sure I'll come. I love pardie.

Rusty