Old October 19th 18, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 5:41:31 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
No, cuz da wunz we haz wuz only ment fur shoppin, but we kan order sum if needed. We shud be abul to gut dem in by tomorrow mornin.

Sundance

O, mine goodnezz! I habint shopt furr mineownselpf!
Ofkorze, since I'm ma tuxedo cat, awlla I gneed izza bow tie.
Red, I tink, wud woik well, anna red tailbow...we hav those, dun't we Sunnydance?