Old March 27th 05, 06:24 PM
-L.

KellyH wrote:

Thanks. Guess I'm just a mindless breeder.

No, you're not, based on your second sentence, below. I'm referring to
people who don't give a second-thought about having unprotected sex and
then say "ooops! I'm pregnant!" as if it is a surprise, despite the
fact that they don't have the means or maturity to raise a child.

You know I considered adoption vs. IVF very carefully. Adoption is

not as
easy as people seem to think it is, like you just fill out a form and

someone hands you a child. It also costs thousands of dollars and

the
process can be emotionally taxing.

As I well know. State adoption is inexpensive. In some states it's
free. Infant adoption is extremely expensive, mainly because it is
privatized.

I admit, I freaked going over the
application. They want to know *everything* about you, and I do have

some
things from my past that are not exactly flattering and I would

rather that
no one knew about.
Whatever, I don't have to defend my choice.

I don't know why you saw yourself in what I wrote, or thought I was
referring to you. You definitely do not fit the menatality of
"mindless breeder."

-L.