Old July 1st 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
abmouse via CatKB.com

Default Momma and Kittens living in Hedge= Help!

Ok, so I figured Momma out- She was a pet of a resident and was abandoned
when they moved out- she's very friendly- she lets me love on her and she was
coming running as soon as I walked out the door and she comes when I call her
"momma kitty". The kittens are getting big- but I haven't had any luck
getting them to come out near me. The past few days I haven't seen much of
mom or the the kittens= I think they are starting to travel around.

At what age do they go their separate ways? I am thinking the clock is
ticking on me getting the kittens. I could pick mom up and take her in the
house no problem, but getting the kittens is difficult.

Candace wrote:
Thank you! I acutally took a book out onto the grass today and put out wet
food for Momma- she wanted to come eat it so bad- but I was there- after much
discussion (she meowwed a lot) and me not really paying her any mind she
came onto the patio and chowed down on the food. I'll keep doing this and
hopefully she will let kitties come out to eat too. Thanks for the process :-

Awww, at least she probably isn't feral if she got that close to you so
soon. I hope it goes smoothly and you can get them all fairly easily.
It's not good that you are on medical leave but it's good that you will
have a little time to devote to this project. Good luck!

Candace