Old September 13th 03, 03:14 AM
Steve Crane

From: "Gail"

Personally I don't care for IAMS (owned by Proctor & Gamble) or Science Diet
(owned by Colgage & Palmolive), mostly because the companies that own these
foods do animal testing on their products. Also, when I fed Science Diet in
the past, my cats never did very well on it. I think as long as you feed a
high quality canned food that should be good. I dont' feed commercial food but
my friends who do have cats that do well on Petguard, Felidae, or Wellness.
These foods should be available at a large health food market like Whole Foods
or Wild Oats, or small pet supply stores.

Lauren

Oh come off it Lauren, you know damn well Colgate does no such testing
on animals, neither does Hill's. You've been told this numerous times
and know damn well it's not true. We are on PETA's OK list for crying
out loud.