Old March 18th 04, 04:47 AM
MarAzul

"Kalyahna" wrote in message
Okay. So I get home from work today, looking forward to having a

functioning
kitchen light for the first time in a couple of months. I was a little
confused because it was a ceiling fan, not a replacement of the

fluorescent
thing that had been up there. And then I looked around and notice

something
exceedingly odd. My window was open. WIDE open. So were the blinds.

First of all.. my heart goes out to you. I'm sure before the anger set in
you were in a state of panic for your cats.

Second.... even if nothing else happens from it, I would *definatly* report
it. Even if you didn't have cats that kind of irresponibility is disgusting.
(as Mary said.. what if you had been robbed??) I don't care what the problem
is, or if I'd have to take a half day at work, I never let anyone in my
apartment without myself or my husband being home. Paranoid? Sure.. But not
only do we have cats in the house, we have guns. It's been my experience
that something always goes wrong if you're not there.

Mar
"Did you find the gun?"
"Yeah.. it was in Buffy's underwear drawer. She has nice things."
"Show me."
"Well, I didnt take 'em but there were thongs and regular underpants..."
"Show me then gun!"

-Andrew and The First
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer