Old December 5th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lump

Default Cold, Virus, Antiobiotics Questions

I meant to post last night but was so tired.

I want to thank you both for replying. Cindy, thank you so much for
all the details, you're so kind to take the time and i appreciate it
and am grateful to you.

Grendel is so much better. The night i posted, i had such a bad
feeling and i was afraid to give her the antibiotic so i didn't.
Yesterday morning she seemed a little better and we got her into the
other vet yesterday afternoon, by which time she seemed even more
improved. He is so much more thorough than the vet we usually go to
and, as i mentioned before, i don't trust our regular vet anymore.

He said there are a lot of things that could be going on and i'm
afraid i am too tired to even remember it all. Basically, though,
after checking her over, he said she seemed well and didn't appear to
have any infections and that it was okay to stop giving her the
antibiotics. He said if she didn't seem fully well this morning to
bring her back.

Well, last night she was back to her old self. Meowing, trotting
around, purring and with the look in her face. She definitely has her
appetite back, as if she's trying to make up for all the time she
couldn't eat. This morning, she is her usual cuddly self and seems
happy and well.

Thank you again! 3