Old April 23rd 12, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default watching over...those we love

On Apr 21, 9:38*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
its the beginning of april, the rb is as usual beautiful, calm and of course
having wonderful weather, a very large orange tomcat is basking in the
sunlight of midmorning, napping after eating a huge bowl of his favorite
food... His lovely wink Mme. A. is napping quietly beside him.

She wakes and says "its time"

Tiger says "yes and I am sure it will be just fine"

she responds... "i sure hope so, its all supposed to be routine"

He says "yes, lets go"

they walk to the edge of the bridge and sit down in a lovely spot where they
can see into what humans call the real world... the scene is of a man
packing his bags and explaining to his girls, the two sisters that he will
be back as soon as he can but the human doctor says he needs his heart
fixed...

Mme. A. says to her husbandcat " his heart is fine, it was big enough to
love a lot of people, to forgive a lot more and to love cats, when i came
here he found even more room in his heart to love the two sisters, so i
don't think that doctor knows what he is thinking...

Tiger " well sometimes its not what the heart holds but the mechanics of it
all, my dear, just think of this as a tune up...

They sit at the edge of the bridge, they watch as this wonderful human gets
a new valve, then wakes up, then they watch as he gets strong enough to get
out of that place and go to the get better place... he is tired and sore but
is improving...

one day Mme. A. gasps as the human torturers called therapists pull on his
arms and make him wince in pain...

Mme. A. " i don't think i like those humans very much,"

Tiger " soft used to say that the good ones have a bit of sadist in them but
they help"

a few more days go by and the man feels like he is having trouble getting
air... the doctor at the get better place talks to the others and gives him
some tests, the humans lungs do not pass their test so more surgery
happens...

Mme. A.
" I am very worried I can see him pretty clear and we shouldn't see him that
good"

Tiger " lets give it time, the Gramby, soft, unca dan and anti sandy along
with a whole lot of other good humans and all of the community cats are
praying and purring, We can hope it all goes well"

some days pass and more procedures happen and Tiger and Mme. A. wait watch
and purr...

then today Mme. A. says" *I can feel him I know its him"

Tiger and she start for the bridge to greet their friend... He is healthy,
fit and ready to play for a long time...

Meanwhile *O T and Harri along with Stormmee and OEJ have been sitting with
the Two sisters waiting for him to return to his room. *Suddenly O T turns
to the others and with big tears running down his face says, "I have to go,
Gramby needs me." *He returns soon and goes to the others, Gramby got a call
that Uncle Serge is in indeed on the way to the Rainbow Bridge.

They all turn and watch. *As the clouds clear they see Tiger and Anais
smiling and purring great purrs as they see the man coming out of the mist.