Old July 11th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
SD

Default Any success treating a cat with a "straddle" blood clot?

Yes, I did the same thing (get a big storage box-clear). It is
approximately 16 inches tall by 3 foot long by 18 inches wide. It works
wonderful. My female cat kept peeing over the side of a regular liter box.
Well this kept her tail inside and everything else as well.

If they are little kittens, you can try one with a door and that way you
will have a better chance that it will keep his job inside. Although little
kittens can easily jump over a 16 inch tall liter box. They have so much
energy, there is nothing they can't do.

wrote in message
oups.com...
My cat while hospitalized for congestive heart failure threw a blood
clot that cut circulation and paralyzed his hind legs.

Has anyone here had a cat with a similar problem that they were able to
treat and help recover from?

Thanks.