Old July 15th 03, 12:56 AM
dsh-diva

"fourcats" wrote in message
Meow, all kitties -

We remain qwieter den we used to bee, but lurkin. We'ze feelin kinda sad
rite now and jest wantid to talk to furreinds.

TED Bonnie is furry furry kind and being honest with da hoomins dat it is
not gud, but dat she will help with any decision we make. We wud be
furry sad to say gudbye to Mr. Lenny any way an' meomie is torn up dat we
can't no 100% what is rite.

Scuse us now - we gotta go sit'n'purr on da hoomin and Mr. Lenny.

Panda ov Sad-purrin-Toes, for de Furrsome (for now, still) Foursome

Dear Panda and all, many purrs for yur ad harts. Xena and Callisto