Old October 18th 05, 12:32 AM
Eileen Clark

Default Clark kitties tribute

Very shy, impressively-sized Siamese clears her throat, starts softly,
and gains confidence:

Pandora

Pandorable, aka Angel-bunny Princess, aka Psycho-bitch, was our most
senior cat at 18. Though she could be a little drama-queen at times,
no cat has ever perfected a more snuggly repose on top of her human.
She was completely devoted to her beloved Tivoli and seem to consider
herself a faithful widow since he departed in 1994, ignoring all cats
and only consorting with people after that time. She is deeply missed.

Studmuffin & Miss Tuffy

These two were inseparable and it is not possible to speak of them
separately. 'Muff was a neighborhood terrible tom until the Big Snip,
when he became the sweetest and most charming shy guy. Miss Tuffy was
semi-feral kitten who wandered into the yard, who he adopted at once.
When she was captured for the Big Snip, she bit right through Paw's
heavy leather gloves. For over a decade they lived an idyllic life
together, both very friendly to Meowmie. When she sat outside, they
would sit by her chair. 'Muff was about 16 when he died, and though
Tuffy was probably two years younger, she did not long survive his
death.

Marissa

One of the most intelligent and loyal cats we have ever lived with.
She had a definite sense of humor, was playful and gentle, but had a
strong sense of order and kept the little outdoor group together. She
had a distinct call she used to summon the other outdoors, she would
headbutt each one as they arrived. For an outdoor cat, she had perfect
manners for her various medical treatments, always giving us the
feeling that she knew that we were trying to help her. Her cancer
finally overcame her at 15 (maybe 16), but she was graceful and
affectionate to the end.

Mia, House of Clark for Callie, Camille, & Mac