Old July 11th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot[_2_]

Default "Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

I think I'm going to get one of these it might be the answer to my oldest.
My oldest will not pee in the box if it has been used at times and has
clumps of wet litter in it. I'm hoping this will help eliminate him peeing
outside the box. As it is now I have to scoop 5 or 6 times a day to keep
him from leaving me messes. I like the idea of the pee draining away and
the litter not tracking.

Thanks
Celeste

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article _Hxdk.1269$bn3.1080@trnddc07, "Spot"
wrote:

I was wondering about the breeze boxes. The litter doesn't clump correct
so
the urine drops through to the pad. And you pick out the poop. How
much
tracking do you get with this? How often do you have to change the pad
with
one cat? I was thinking of adding one of these upstairs as a 2nd box.

I have found that 2x/week pad changing works best ( w/2 boxes, w/2 cats
or 1 box, 1 cat). No tracking at all. I've been really happy.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com