Old July 13th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Do your cats hunt for greeblies?

Bobcat wrote:
Periodically I photograph and document the ongoing cat-related
nonsense at our house and send them to Flippy for her kitty website.
Here's the latest, about our three Girls' ongoing hunt for greeblies.
Do(es) your cat(s) also participate in this typically feline
endeavour?

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/huntingforgreeblies.html

Lately, Sam has moved on from greeblings to moths. I don't know what
those moths have done to him, but he really gets worked up about them.

Their wings do give them an advantage over Sam. He's tried climbing and
leaping up smooth featureless walls (as well as the one that once had a
calendar), but that tactic isn't working well for him.

Climing the standing lamp to get at the moth lurking inside the shade
didn't work well either, especially as I was trying to read by the light
of the lamp at the time.

Poor Sam.

Cheryl