Old October 13th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Alric Knebel's Rack

Default JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:14:01 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

I only hope that Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

--
Will in New Haven

Will. which part of ***** OFF* did you miss?