Old May 6th 16, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Surprise!

On 5/6/2016 12:53 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub.

Jill

I wonder how long she'd been hiding there waiting for you. She sounds like
she's becoming a practical joker as Sweep (RB) was. all I can say is be
warned.

Judith

I don't know how long she waited. I'm convinced she's a natural born
joker.

She sure has taken ownership. She got the zoomies again a little
while ago. We had a rousing game of tossing her red velvet ball around
the living room. Whoosh! She's quick. Bap! She loves golf balls,
too. Then she got interested in a furry mousie.

Whew. I'm tired. LOL

Jill