Old September 29th 04, 03:32 PM
Mary

"Peggy Currid" wrote:

Sounds like cat acne. Are you using plastic dishes for her food and

water?

One of my cats had that problem when she was a couple of years ago. The

first thing we did was switch to ceramic dishes but the problem persisted,
even with the use of antibiotics and topical ointments.

It turned out she had a food allergy, and the problem cleared up when we

changed food from Iam's regular to lamb and rice.

This is good to know, Peggy. I suspect my cat Cheeky has food allergies.
Everything was going fine until I changed her food, and now both her asthma
and eosinophilic complex (linear granuloma) is acting up. I changed her back
to the low-quality food that, nevertheless, kept her Depo Medrol, congestion
and bump free for eight months.