Old February 22nd 04, 10:39 PM
jmcquown

Duke of URL wrote:
In ,
Jette Goldie radiated into the WorldWideWait:

So there I was, making a cup of coffee for me and for
hubby and he pointed out that the sugar bowl was
empty.
So I handed him the sugar bag to fill it. He did so
and I continued pouring the coffee.
Not TWO SECONDS after he'd filled the bowl a black
and white streak hit the kitchen counter and before
either of us could blink there was a paw IN the sugar
bowl, digging.
Yes, digging.
So when you come to visit me, that's why my sugar bowl
has a lid.

Well, don't leave it at that - what did she find in the bottom and was
it something she'd put in there?

Like maybe my co-workers ring which went missing the other day and turned
out the cat had it?