Old December 18th 05, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At da hotel in Paris

ok den... Tiger turns to the kitty whut iz hepin hizzsef anna sayz makes me
1 shurt each wif diz here cream silk anna one wif diz here stripey, wait
soft hatez stripes, somfin 'bout when her wuz a kitten, so makes isef wif
blue anna crea collare anna cuffz... kan you guyz makes me anna mine wife
kitty matchin niteshurtz outta diz here nize blue flannel? Tiger, who lofes
silk anna flannel
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:17:07 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

OK butted duz you hafa purrfurenze to da colur of da shirtz? I likez

alla
deze, anna do you spoze dey willz makez minesef annyoursef matchin
nightshirtz? Tiger, notted sure if dey wuld make one fur hiz lof, if i

iz
late kome back anna getz minesef... I lkiez faburkz anna stuff... Tiger
accepts a conac, but declinez the cigar, dey iz nize butted later dey

makez
mine noze twicth, Tiger, kissing his wifekittyz paw gudbi

I fins dat you'd luk gud in any color, my luf, but wif yur furz maybe
in a creem shirt, an anuffer wif lite bloo an creem wide stripes.

See yu at dinner, my luff.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs