Old October 25th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Nine whole pounds....

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:07:52 -0500, William Hamblen
yodeled:

On 2006-10-25, Pat wrote:
That's the song I'm singing today:

Nine - whole - pounds...
Abelard weighs Nine Whole Pounds!

For six weeks now he's been holding that weight!

Out of curiousity I also weighed Billy and Eli.

Billy = 14 lbs.

Eli = 16.6 lbs. - the heaviest of the lot!

The heaviest cat I ever had was Tiger, a neutered, shaggy brown
tabby, who weighed 13 pounds at his heaviest. He was a long
cat. He could stand on the floor and look over the edge of the
kitchen table to see whether there was anything good on it. It
was funny to see this cat's head pop up over the edge of the
table.

Bud

My grandma had a perfectly ordinary-looking little brown tabby named
Pandora, who was the crabbiest little cat I've ever seen, and also one
of the smartest. She had one of those little diamond-shaped windows
in her front door, and when she wanted to be let in, Pan would leap up
to the window, and hang off the window frame, bracing her hind legs to
the door-- and you'd see a little cat head peeking in the window. It
looked like there was a six-foot tall cat outside.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War