Old July 26th 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_4_]

Default Update on Tiger

I am so sorry to read this about your precious Tiger. It must be quite a
shock.

Mighty Purrs are on their way for Tiger to feel no pain.

Flippy.

"Nanny" wrote in message
I've just come home from Tigers appointment with the vet. He hasn't lost
much fluid yet, but the vet could feel everything a bit more, and at the
moment is seems like he has a tumor in or next to his bowels, or something
to do with leukemia (I doubt the leukemia, as his bloodwork was good). He
got another injection and pills for the next days to try to get rid of
more fluid and has to be back at the vet Monday night to see what the vet
can feel then. He's already very skinny, but I never noticed it because
the rest was swelling up :-(
The vet was honest and told me what I had already expected to hear, that
it's no or little use to operate. And I don't want to ruin the little bit
that's left of his life with making him sick from an operation, so all I'd
like to ask from people here is that they send purrs to make him feel as
well as possible under the circumstances.

Nanny