Old September 21st 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default Do NOT divebomb your sisfur!

Marina wrote:
Lesley wrote:

Alas her idea of a big soft landing was Sarsi (she landed on her
before when she was chasing flies so maybe she has worked out her
sisfur counts as a soft landing!)

I used to have a routine with Nikki, and now Miranda does the same
thing. If she's somewhere high up and wants to get down quickly, I stand
right below her, turn my back to her, and bend over so my back forms a
level(ish) platform for her to jump down on. I don't remember teaching
either of them to do this, they just realised immediately what it was for.

Unfortunately, when Caliban saw Mir doing this, he wanted to try it,
too. Somehow, it makes a big difference whether it's a 3.4-kilo cat or a
5-kilo cat that lands on your back.

With claws extended? MLB