Old November 17th 11, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Return fwum da ded.

We iz so happi tu heer yu iz all well. This iz a furry skary story! Ower
Meomie offin gits da kolds evun tho she alzo gits shot fur thu floo (hur
TED sez thu floo shot duznt pertek aginst kolds). She thot fur sure she
cudnt catch cat kolds or floos an we cudnt catch hoomin kolds or floos.
So wen shez feelin sik, we, lyke thu kind soles we iz, is offin
comfurtin hur by lyin on hur chest wile shez inna bed or distraktin hur
frum hur sikness by gittin hur tu pet usses. We neffur noo we cud be
riskin ower own helf!!!

Sam & Cinnamon