Old December 3rd 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

Default Christmas Tree

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 19:23:41 -0800, Flare739 wrote:

Well we just got our Christmas tree today and Clyde has already
explored all around it. We know for a fact that when we put ornaments
on the tree that he will be going crazy and playing with them all the
time. I was just wondering if there is anyway to stop him from doing
this? Is there anything we can do or maybe teach him to stay away? (I
doubt we can teach him)

When my grandchildren were small, the parents put the Christmas tree in
the playpen to keep the kids away from it. Got a playpen? MLB