Old June 3rd 04, 04:56 AM
Aimee S

Default kitten HELP

The kittens I brought in yesterday, are not eating very much at all, I'm
useing the same formula I used in Jan. for 3 other three week old
kittens. I am feeding more often than normal to try to get more food in
them, but am concerned. The 2 females seem fine, but he little male
seems listless and stays by himself, plus he keeps purring. He just goes
in the corner of the box and purrs.. From doing this before I know this
is unusual. from my experince, they just yell to be fed or sleep.
I gave him some sub-q fluids today and some Nutrical. But no change.
At 3 weeks from what I"ve read they are only suppose to get 4 feedings a
day, but these guys are eating so little at a feeding, I fed them about
7 times today.
They're box is very warm I keep hot water bottles in there..

Anyway, any thoughts and prayers would be helpful

Thanks so much,

Aimee